- ALL-IN-ONE: The replacement filter is a combination unit that contains the mesh pre-filter, H13 HEPA filter, and activated charcoal all in one.
- FILTER LIFE INDICATOR: The SilverOnyx 5-Speed Air Purifier has a filter life indicator on the display to remind you when it's time to change your filter.
- EASY TO CLEAN: For best results, remove the filter once a month and clean with a soft brush or gently vaccum. DO NOT GET FILTER WET!
- EASY TO CHANGE: Turn off and unplug the unit. Turn the purifier upside down on a soft, non-scratch surface. Turn filter counter-clockwise to remove. Remove packaging from replacement filter and insert into base of purifier. Turn filter clockwise to secure. Turn unit upright, plug in and turn it on. Press and hold the 'Reset Filters' indicator button until the light turns off.
- RELATED: silveronyx true hepa filter replacement air alen austin best carbon charcoal clean cleaner cleaners depot dust dusty electronic electrostatic filters filtration flanders for furnace hepa-type hepafilter heppa holmes home honeywell hoover house humidifier hunter ionic ionizer large mask material ozone portable price purification purifier purifiers rainbow rated reviews room shop small smoke system term therapure top ulpa uv vac vacuum with.
The combination HEPA/charcoal filter cartridge in the 5-Speed Air Purifier (Model KJ150F-C02) should be replaced every 6 months.
Filters are available with white or black base to match your air purifier.
Please note: using aftermarket filters not provided by SilverOnyx will void the manufacturer's warranty.